No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
out this item
- The Romer-Gmechanical switch is purpose-built for pro-grade performance, responsiveness and durability.
- Romer-G is also purpose-designed for precise and clean lighting through the keycap. Keys are always visible and never distracting, especially during late night gaming sessions
- Additional USB cable connects the USB pass-through port to its own input for 100% power throughout and data speed. Plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries
- FULL FUNCTION KEYS: Function (FN) keys let you control volume, play and pause, skip track, mute, toggle lighting, enter game mode, etc.
- The brushed aluminum-magnesium alloy top case serves as the keyboard’s backbone. The result is a minimal design balanced with a full set of features
Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Price In Pakistan
G413 was conceived, designed, and engineered to deliver advanced performance with just the right feature set. The slim, bladelike chassis is made of of a lightweight, high-strength 5052 aluminum alloy. Underneath, there is mouse and headset cable management, plus adjustable-height feet with rubber stabilizers, so you can find the angle that fits you just right.
The Romer-G™Tactile mechanical switch features a short-throw actuation at 1.5mm—25% faster 1.5 mm vs 2.0 mm actuation distance on standard mechanical switches. than the competition’s standard mechanical switches. A perfect blend of speed, precision and quiet performance, Romer-G Tactile provides confidence in the actuation moment with a discernible bump.
Romer-G is also purpose-designed for precise and clean lighting through the keycap. So, keys are always visible and never distracting, especially during late night gaming sessions (the best kind). That’s how G413 Carbon in elemental red backlighting and G413 Silver in iconic white achieve their premium, focused look.
The brushed 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy top case serves as the keyboard’s backbone. The result is a sleek design balanced with a full set of features. With a focus on high-end finish and performance, G413 is crafted from the highest-grade materials.
The additional, dedicated USB cable connects the USB passthrough port to its own input for 100% power throughput and data speed. Use the port on G413 like you would any other USB port.
Stay in-game while you control your audio. The FN keys on G413 feature dedicated media controls so you can play, pause, and mute instantly. Skip to the next song with the touch of a button, or crank up the current one. Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech G HUB and configure keys to perform media commands by default.
12 faceted keycaps come with G413, so you can upgrade critical gaming keys to fit your favorite game or your favorite character. Swap them fast and easy with the included key puller.
Trigger game mode to deactivate keys that might get in your way, like the Windows key. 26-key rollover lets you press multiple keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) simultaneously in any order and get what you intended. Plus, performance-tuned anti-ghosting gives you reliable control when multiple gaming commands are given simultaneously.
- 1.5 mmACTUATION DISTANCE
- 6 ft.CABLE
- 1105 gTOTAL WEIGHT
What’s in the Box?
- Gaming keyboard
- Gaming keycaps
- Keycap puller
- User documentation