Call for PriceCall for Price
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, Mac, AirPods or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 18W, 30W, 61W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature
- The USB-C to SD Card Reader transfers high-resolution photos and videos at UHS-II speeds to your Mac or iPad Pro.
- Designed so it won’t block your other ports, it works with UHS-II SD cards.
- Backward compatible with other SD cards and adapters
- Samsung Type C to HDMI
- he USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro. However, using this adapter with an Apple Thunderbolt Display requires a power source, because the display does not provide power through the adapter.
- Note: This adapter does not support DisplayPort displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display or third-party DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort displays.
- Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports
- The Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you easily connect to a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Small and compact
- Supports 10/100/1000BASE-T networks.
- System requirement:OS X v10.7.4 or later
- This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your Lightning devices.
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone.
With the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, it’s easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPad Pro. After you connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, your iPad Pro automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.₨9,500.00₨9,500.00
Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).₨9,500.00₨9,500.00