No products in the cart.
- Great sound for calls and music
- Passive noise cancellation to eliminate background noise
- Adjust volume, mute and answer/end calls directly from the control unit
- Easy installation for plug and play connectivity
- Works with all the most popular online voice call services
- Professional headset – The Jabra Evolve 40 pro headset is built for greater productivity and amazing sound quality for calls and music.
- Be more productive – Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions thanks to the busy light that automatically turns on during a call to let others know to not disturb you. It can also be manually activated so you can stay focused when needed.
- Flexible connectivity – The 3.5 millimeter jack lets you connect this Jabra headset to your personal device, such as a smartphone or table, so you can work or listen to music wherever you are. It also has a USB connector for even more flexibility.
- All-day comfort – The on-the-ear design along with the leather-feel cushions provide all-day comfort. Plus, simply wearing them eliminates high-frequency noises, such as human voices, to help you stay comfortable and connected.
- Compatibility – This office headset works with all leading UC platforms. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services.
- Hands-free wireless connection with 100 foot range from PC/Tablet/smartphone and 14 hours of talk time. The stand by time is up to 15 days
- Passive noise cancellation to eliminate background noise and provide amazing sound on both ends of the call. Paired devices: Up to 8 trusted devices, 2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections
- Integrated busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know you are busy; AC power supply: USB power supply by PC with USB connection, battery power with Bluetooth connection
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity to connect to both PC and smartphone at the same time; Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP v1.2, Hands Free Profile v1.6, Headset Profile v1.2, AGHFP v1.6
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms – Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for business for a plug-and-play experience; Max. Charging time: 120 minutes
- What’s in the box: Pouch, Evolve 65 Headset, Warning leaflet, Warranty leaflet, Quick start guide.
- Crystal-clear conversations
- Simple and fast set-up
- Compact, portable design
- Connects via USB or Bluetooth®
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms
- In-room coverage for up to 4 people
- Immersive sound for calls and music
- Intuitive plug and play connectivity
- Exclusive portable design
- In-room coverage for up to 6 people
- Works with any Bluetooth enabled device
- Intended for 15 meeting room attendees
- Unique ZoomTalkTM Microphones
- USB charge out port
- PREMIUM NOISE-CANCELLING EARBUDS – It turns out, you can have it all. Jabra Elite 85t Wireless Earbuds have been engineered with the most cutting-edge technology for a calls and music experience like never before
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SOUND – Featuring Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation technology, you can adjust your level of ANC (to cancel noise you don’t want to hear), or adjust your level of HearThrough mode (to let in what you do) using the Jabra Sound app
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – With 6 mic technology and wind protection, you can make and take calls anywhere with these Bluetooth earbuds. Plus, the 12mm speakers offer big sound, powerful base, and amazing sound quality—all wrapped up in a super compact design
- UP TO 25 HOURS OF BATTERY – Get up to 5.5 hours on a single charge with ANC on, with a total charge of up to 25 in the compact Qi-certified charging case. Plus, the powerful magnetic case snaps these earbud headphones firmly in place for maximum security
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND – These Jabra Bluetooth earbuds feature MyControls that lets you easily adjust your button functions, while MySound tailors music to your hearing with an in-app hearing test. Works with Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa